Serving oil and gas industry for 25 years
AAPG's International Conference & Exhibition (ICE) has served the oil and gas industry for more than 25 years with high-level technical programs, diverse short-courses and field trips, state-of-the-art displays and networking activities designed to facilitate valuable information exchange and new business development. Expanding on long-term collaboration efforts, AAPG and SEG announced in 2014 a joint venture to co-present ICE around the world to provide members and the greater oil and gas global industry with the highest level of geosciences information and data exchange opportunities.
With the inaugural joint event held 13–16 September 2015 in Melbourne, Australia, ICE 2016 moves to the dynamic cities of Barcelona, Spain in April and then Cancún, Mexico in September with expectations of substantial attendance and support from the geoscience global community.
Key Event Highlights:
- International audience of geoscience professionals from 60+ countries
- Exhibition showcasing nearly 100 leading companies involved in every aspect of the geosciences industry
- Comprehensive conference program covering key technical, strategic and economic issues affecting the advancement of global oil and gas exploration technology
- Networking events designed to facilitate high-level interaction between buyers and sellers
- Respected tradition of excellence in providing premier educational programming and global business development opportunities
- Combined AAPG and SEG global resources and expertise to provide a uniquely integrated experience for attendees and exhibitors